Our tailored customer experience, deep expertise, and best-in-class analytics capabilities ensure we enhance your brand so you can outpace the competition.
As the expectations of insureds and claimants increase, so too does the pressure to delight customers and keep pace with industry demands. A strategic co-sourcing partnership with Gallagher Bassett can alleviate these pressures through our customizable service model aligned with your go-to-market strategy.
Gallagher Bassett’s dedicated Carrier Practice team are ready to become an extension of your own, no matter when or where client demand arises.
We can help you elevate your brand reputation so you can stand out in a crowded marketplace by ensuring that your claimants experience excellent customer service at every step of the claims journey. Not only is our team equipped with the expertise to manage claims of any complexity; we will also drive superior outcomes by pairing the relevant expert to the right claim and support the entire process with innovative tools, such as our mobile application GBGO.
Gallagher Bassett’s framework for driving superior outcomes and best-in-class customer experience includes:
- A team of cross-functional experts with deep technical expertise across casualty, workers’ compensation, auto liability, property, and professional lines 100% focused on carriers, program administrators and captive managers
- Operational alignment with your business needs and goals
- Customer service–focused account management stewardship and the option to customize the policyholder experience further with Gallagher Bassett private labeling platforms and service solutions
- Access to advanced analytics and innovative decision-support tools to optimize outcomes, including our Litigation Management Program, GBLMP; this tool helps you manage your cost to defend through integrated bill review and counsel assessment tools, performance monitoring, SMART benchmarking, and Waypoint, our operating team desk–level insight tool
- Our award-winning RMIS platform, LUMINOS, which provides actionable insights into policyholder and carrier performance
- Medical management solutions, including GBCARE.