Working with successful risk management professionals, we have identified that data is one of the keys to managing the cost of risk. In line with our goal of continually evaluating client, carrier, and broker risk-data management, LUMINOS has been designed to deliver the most robust RMIS tool suit available in the bundled TPA market.
Here are five ways LUMINOS continues to be a differentiator:
1. Risk management professionals who lead with success do so by tapping into the context of their risk information rather than simply storing it for later reference. The LUMINOS interactive dashboard affords you with the tools to easily store and analyze your litigation-management programs and legal-firm performance—unlocking the ability to tap into the context of your risk information by analyzing, comparing, and reviewing KPIs in one spot.
2. Protecting employees, properties, and enterprise brands must be at the front of any risk-management program, which is why LUMINOS’s core analytics—including dashboard and reporting templates—allow you to foster collaboration and share risk data plus generate custom program reports and data sets across your organization.
3. At GB, our people are at the core of everything we do. But we also understand the importance of leveraging data and analytics to support our superior claims-management services. LUMINOS provides the data-inquiry tools required to successfully oversee all aspects of our resolution-management files, review individual incident or claim accident information, track payments, and plan action notes—the list goes on.
4. Present-day risk management now requires a wide organizational data lens that includes disparate data sets. This is why our award-winning LUMINOS RMIS tool suit allows users to merge historical and current claim financials for multi-year trend analysis and reporting on multiple functions (such as employee outage planning) which support all TCOR deliberations.
5. A “one-stop shop,” LUMINOS provides all the necessary claim-audit tools to monitor medical management, litigation activities, financial changes, and performance-improvement opportunities— anytime, anywhere. LUMINOS also allows fingertip access to all relevant claim data that drive entity program-management improvements.
Are you ready to step outside the boundaries of traditional claims-management and transactional reporting? Connect with Jennifer Turner, SVP – LUMINOS, today to find out how you can leverage LUMINOS to successfully manage all applicable risk-data and program-specific factors that impact your total cost of risk.